CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday 29 August 2008

R.I.P

The day before yesterday at 23:00, the doctors turned the life support machine off. Just want to say again, rest in peace to the little brother of a very good friend of mine. An innocent fallen soldier who didn't even get to see his teen years because of health complications and a sudden heart attack.

Its heart breaking, words cannot express how Im feeling right now. My heart goes out to the family and I hope my friend knows I love her to bits.

Its a big shock. I saw him a few weeks ago and he was fine, well on the road to recovery, playing video games and running around with his best friend.

Tell everyone you love that you love them now because if you wait, you might miss the opportunity forever.

0 comments: