CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 26 August 2008

Dubplate Voice over

Ok, I don't know if i'm late, I saw this on youtube a couple of months ago but couldn't b bothered to put it up, I'm going to do it now though.

I don't know who did this or why, but I think its hilarious! I've spent many minutes laughing at this lol.

Part 1



Part 2




Remember Dubplate drama? what happened? It's not on any more.

Anyway, these clips have UNLIMITED fuckeries

* Psuedo-Patios/New York/ London accent 'can i talk 2 u 4 a sikkin?' haha, woooo! '

* 'I ain't got no baaayby' (confused, get out of my face expression) haha! course you haven't got a baby yet, she's about to give you one!

*They're saying, like, 1 word but the characters on screen are moving their lips at a mile a minute like the kung fu movies :-)

* 'Why u catchin feeeelins marn?' haha!

*'Damn, ur actin like a bumbaclart'.......*Dead* hahahahahahha

*'That's why your name is Drama.....and I'm Dionne'......*Died again*- why must you tell him what his name is? lol!

*Final death- 'I'm on my Man-period' hahaha

You know what, I can't be bothered to type out all the parts that made me laugh, I'll be here forever......Just watch them!


Before I disappear, for the record, Shystie IS the best female MC, no arguments allowed hun! I'd say she's the second best MC overall ( after Klashnekoff, ultimate bestest!) but Kano could give her a bit of a run for her monies.

On an entirely irrelevant note, ASOS sent me their catalogue today. This means they assume I currently have some sort of disposable capital. I don't. I am, however, very flattered at this assumption.

0 comments: