CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday 20 August 2008

lights out

currrently in love with this

imagine my shock wen my friend said it was...exact words 'rubbish'


i happen 2 think this chic may have that musical genius thing going on. she does sound english though. I don't think people would accredit her with the 'different' factor so much if she was english cos we get this type of leftish shit alot over here.

Every1 keeps saying she sounds like M.I.A but personally I think Santogold is what happens when you throw N.E.R.D and Gwen Stefani in a pot and stir. She sounds heavily 80s influenced too, a little bit of Missing Persons and a little Ska.

Having said all that, i love her, wanna buy her album but I know i only love 50-60% of it. I'll prob buy it anyway.




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her music too!